Welcome to Tellman Dentistry in Indianapolis
The three beautiful smiles pictured above are just a few of Dr. Tellman’s recent smile makeovers.
The goal of our general and cosmetic dentistry practice in Indianapolis is to help our patients achieve and maintain optimal dental health and to give them the beautiful smiles they deserve. Tellman Dentistry specializes in general and cosmetic dentistry and offers services from cleanings and fillings to porcelain veneers, dental implants, CEREC and more.
In order to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our patients, our state-of-the-art office features only the most advanced dental technology, including the CEREC® 3D system. Our Indianapolis general and cosmetic dentistry practice is dedicated to providing personalized care in a thorough, caring, comfortable, and efficient manner. With our advanced techniques and exceptional range of services, a new smile can be yours after just one or two office visits.
Tellman Dentistry proudly provides complete preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental services for patients of all ages. Dr. William C. Tellman combines precision and experience with a gentle approach and a compassionate manner to make the dental experience as pleasant and relaxing as possible for his patients. At your initial consultation, Dr. Tellman will advise you of your dental options, help you to establish realistic expectations, and customize a plan that best meets your goals.
Tellman Dentistry is proud to be a part of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry as well as the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. We are also proud be a Preferred Provider of Invisalign. Contact our Indianapolis dental office today!
- Am I happy with my decision to have veneers put on? Absolutely! It is surprising to me how much difference an improvement in my smile has made to my confidence and my self-image. A tribute to the skill of Dr. Tellman is the fact that my new veneers look so natural. Like my own teeth, only better. I‘m also really happy with everyone here in Dr. Tellman’s office. Everyone is kind and courteous and shares in the enthusiasm you feel with your new look. Dr. Tellman and his assistant really pay attention to every detail and explain each step of the way. I think it takes an artistic talent to do veneers well and Dr. Tellman is an artist as well as a highly skilled dentist. I couldn’t be happier with my new teeth and my new look, Thank you!
- Thank you so much for my new smile! I had veneers placed 15 years ago because my teeth overlapped and were too small. I never liked my old veneers. They were too short and yellow. I wish that my previous dentist had taken the time you took to ask me what I really wanted in a new smile. I really appreciate the time and effort you and your staff took to give me the smile I have always wanted. I was truly overwhelmed when I saw my new smile. I could not believe what a difference it made in my overall appearance. My confidence and self-esteem have greatly improved due to the daily compliments I receive. Best of all, the procedure was easy and painless! Thank you so much to you and your staff. I love to show off my new smile! Always Smiling, Candy Bowman
- For years I wanted to get my teeth fixed! It’s like the song, “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth”. I’m so happy with what I see in the mirror… My whole smile is more beautiful! I have always been told I have a beautiful smile! I now believe it. Seeing is believing! Thank you so much Dr. Tellman! Hope Lacey
- “Wow, what a difference. I am just so amazed at the change. You, Dr Tellman, and other members of your staff were so patient and understanding while I was weighing the pros and cons before making my decision to go forward with this procedure. I really do appreciate the information and assistance you provided to me. Most of all, I thank you for giving me back my smile! Thank you again! Kerryn
- I would like to thank you for the fantastic work you did that gave me a beautiful new smile! I had wanted to fix my teeth for many years. Having had two upper front crowns done many years ago (which always looked oversized), I was very self-conscious about their appearance. Over the years, my teeth had begun to yellow and needing another upper front crown, I needed to make a decision. I used to be so uncomfortable with my smile but since having my smile makeover, I smile freely and love it. The way that you did my veneers was fantastic. First of all, the sedation you used allowed me to be comfortable. Second, you staff is just the best. Third, but perhaps the most important thing, is that the moment I met you and a talked over our plan for my smile, I had confidence in your ability to give me the natural look I was going for. You delivered on all levels and I couldn’t be more satisfied with my new smile. Thank you so much! My only regret is that I didn’t do this sooner. Karen Mansoori
- When I first saw my new smile, I was pleasantly surprised! After Dr. Tellman and his entire staff did such a great job with my veneers, I couldn’t be happier. Also, many people have commented that I look so much younger and wonder if I had a face lift! Craig Overmeyer
- My recent experience with Dr. Tellman has been a great one. Throughout the process I was very pleased with how all the staff and Dr. Tellman treated me and how the payment plan worked. I now look in the mirror and see 6 perfect teeth where I used to have only 4 on top that were very spaced apart. I think the best part of my visits were the people there. It seemed that everyone was interested in my smile and how things were going. I am very pleased and know it was money well spent Thank you, Dr. Tellman and everyone at Tellman Dentistry Johnny Giannuzzi
- I had thought about having cosmetic dentistry done for some time but wasn’t really sure it would make that much of a difference. However, after losing a front tooth accidentally, it seemed to be the opportune time to have the work done. Dr Tellman and his assistant worked with me to come up with a plan that would fit my budget, leaving an option to have future work done in phases. The final results were amazing! I now feel more comfortable smiling and having pictures taken. My husband compliments my smile and is very pleased with the outcome. I wish I had done it sooner. Debbie A Beaudine